- Free yourself from the normal rules of a regimented training session with the flexible Nike® Free X Metcon 2 cross training shoes.
- Training sneakers in a supportive, low-profile silhouette.
- Breathable mesh uppers with abrasion-resistant rubber support up the sides.
- Lace-up adjustability with Flywire cables for a locked-down fit.
- Bootie construction with a pull-tab at the back for a sock-like feel.
- Midfoot cage locks foot in place while allowing for unrestricted movement.
- Cushioned insole.
- Foam midsole with a firm carrier for better stability for heavy weightlifting.
- High rubber sidewalls resists abrasion during rope climbs.
- Rubber outsole with deep grooves for flex and expansion.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Midfoot cage locks your foot in place without restricting movement.
Rubber wraps up the sides to help resist abrasion during rope climbs.
Foam midsole has a firmer foam carrier for comfortable cushioning where you need it and stability for heavy weightlifting.
Deep grooves along the outsole allow the shoe to flex and expand in every direction for a lightweight feel as you train.